Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Upcoming Projects/Posts

Hey I am so sorry I have not put up some new posts for awhile, i`ve been over encumbered with school and varies other things. But I am currently working on some new projects to post for starters last saturday I attended MONSTERPALOOZA in Burbank and had one of the best times of my life were I met many of my Icons such as Bert I.Gordon, Jack Hill, Jonathan Haze, Julie Adams, plus many,many more. Anyways I am currently in the process of writing down my entire experience there plus all the conversations I had with the stars. So hopefully I can complete that before to long.
          Then of course I`m going to be putting up some new movie reviews pretty soon. Now recently I was struck with an idea that made me sort of wonder, would anyone be interested if I started doing some of my reviews through a video/movie style? In the same way James Rolfe does his horror movie reviews during Cinemassacres Monstermadness? Just an idea I thought might be fun to try out.
Thanks for reading,
 William Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment